June 3, 2012

Save the Dates: MAILED

Save the Date post cards ready to be mailed!

These puppies were sent out (FINALLY) Friday so our local peeps started receiving them Saturday. Our Missouri, Michigan (we both have family in Michigan), and beyond friends and family should get them within the next few days. Between moving from my apartment to my parents' house, to having to wait to have engagement photos taken, to then being hospitalized with blood clots, my wedding planning schedule was thrown for a loop. 

These Save the Dates SHOULD have been sent out at the 6 month mark in April. But I went with Bernard Baruch on this one, 
“Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 
Right? 

Our invitation list was no joke. It seemed like it kept growing and growing and my list that started at no more than 150 is now at 200. I did a quick analysis of our guest list and we've got invitees from 20 different states in the U.S. 

The largest percent comes, of course, from my home state of Mississippi. After the Magnolia State, our largest numbers come from Missouri, Michigan, and Alabama.  

The rest of our guests will be coming from: California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

If you received your Save the Date and are here because the wedding website told you this was where to find the juicy details, let me know! I am so excited because I felt like sending the Save the Dates was another step in making it really feel real!

Leave a comment and let me know what you thought of them!

1 comment :

Pinterest button